C4 WRC Steering Wheel

Totul despre WRC (în special C4 WRC), Formula 1...
Scrie răspuns
Deese
Omul cu plasticele
Numar Inmatriculare:B22DSM
C4 WRC Steering Wheel

Mesaj de Deese » Lun Iul 27, 2009 10:20 am

Daca sunteti curiosi cum arata, aveti aici o poza impreuna cu explicatiile.
Nu, nu e cu centru fix :D

Imagine
1 Engine mapping
Each position represents a different engine mapping. The engine's characteristics can be adjusted in the middle of a stage if necessary to adapt its performance to the profile of the road.

2 Windscreen wipers
This LED lights up when the windscreen wipers are switched on.

3 Differential
This switch controls the C4's active centre diff which is the only one of the three differentials that today's rules allow to be fully automated. By adjusting the switch, the driver can alter the characteristics of the car's handling to best suit the stage conditions and the amount of grip available. This can be done at any time, even when the car is in motion during a stage.

4 Headlights
This button switches the C4's headlights on and off.

5 Gearshift paddle
The driver pulls on the paddle to change up a gear and pushes it to shift down.

6 Tripmaster
This controls the trip, the C4's onboard computer.

7 Indicators
This switch activates the indicators.

8 Horn
This is useful to warn spectators that the car is approaching. It is also used to scare off animals should they stray onto the stage. It is also activated just before the engine is fired up at service..

9 Gearbox and launch control settings
This switch controls the launch control system.

10 Spare switch
On road sections between stages, the driver can cap the car's maximum speed by using the onboard computer and then pressing this button.

11 Boost
This cuts off the turbo boost to the engine.

12 Windscreen wipers
Push once, and the wipers work on an intermittent setting. Push again, and the wipe speed increases. Another push switches the wipers to maximum speed. The same actions in reverse switch the wipers off.

13 Windscreen washer
Located on the steering wheel.

14 Speed limiter
On road sections between stages, the driver can cap the car's maximum speed by using the onboard computer and then pressing this button.
C4 Cactus 2017 Baltic Blue 1.2 puretech 110cv
C4 Hatchback 2007 Noir Obsidien 1.6i 110cv
Sandero Stepway 2017 Rouge de Feu 0,9 TCe 90cv

Mihay
Supermoderator

Re: C4 WRC Steering Wheel

Mesaj de Mihay » Lun Iul 27, 2009 10:28 am

cam multe . in Lancer-ul EVO IX de grupa N cu care am mers eu (in dreapta of course ::P ) stergatoarele si claxonul erau la picioarele copilotului

Deese
Omul cu plasticele

Mesaj de Deese » Lun Iul 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Nu cred ca se compara WRC-ul cu campionatul national.
Si ni plus, daca ziceti ca e complicat stati sa vedeti un volan de F1 :D
Mai jos e unul de BMW.

Imagine
1 Display: LEDs that light up from the center to the edges show me when RPM is increasing. The number in the center of the display indicates which gear I’m in. To the left and right are fields for various internal messages. The three lights to the left of the FIA show me whether the yellow or red flag is being waved by the track marshals.
2 N: Pressing the N button puts the car into neutral.
3 D: The D button activates my drink dispenser. To avoid dehydration, Formula 1 drivers have to drink a lot before and during the race, particularly in hot regions such as Malaysia. Most of us use electrolyte drinks; some prefer fruit tea or simply water.
4 Pr: This is the Problem button. I use it, for example, if I hear strange noises. This creates an entry in the telemetry log and helps our engineers to identify the cause in post-race analysis.
5 Diag X: This stands for Deactivate sensor. This button allows me to turn specific sensors on and off, or switch to a backup sensor. During the race, over 100 sensors are used to record data. (See also 10 Diag Y).
6 BB: This displays the brake balance (BB), in other words, the distribution of braking power, of my BMW Sauber F1.08. More power is usually applied to the front wheels. But you can adjust the balance depending on the circuit. The BB control allows me to do this during the race.
7 Ack: All settings made with the Diag X and Diag Y buttons have to be confirmed. This is done using the Ack (= Acknowledge) knob
8 Box: This warns the team that I will be coming in for a pit stop/to refuel during the next lap. This button is particularly important if I lose voice contact.
9 BP: This abbreviation stands for Bite Point. The button can only be used when the car is stationary. It is used to set the desired point at which the clutch engages.
10 Diag Y (see 5 Diag X): Sensors monitor parameters such as remaining fuel, engine and oil temperature, and tire pressure and temperature.
11 R: Stands for Radio. The track marshals can follow the details of voice radio contact between drivers and our team. Encrypted communications and wireless data transfer are prohibited.
12 BO: The boost button allows me to activate maximum engine power. Formula 1 experts are currently debating whether energy generated during braking can be used via a boost button on the driver’s steering wheel to briefly increase engine performance by about 82 hp for up to 6.6 seconds per lap.
13 PL: Stands for pit-lane limiter, which restricts speed when driving in the pit lane. Pressing this button once activates a preprogrammed speed (roughly 50 mph during races and 40 mph during training). Pressing it a second time disables the function.
14 Preload: This knob allows me to select the differential lock. This prevents the drive wheels from turning at different speeds when traveling over different surfaces, i.e. if only one wheel has traction.
15 Entry: This knob determines the point at which the differential lock engages when entering a bend.
16 Exit: This knob allows me to determine the point at which the differential lock engages when exiting a bend.
17 Cruise: Is short for cruise control. This control lets me select a constant speed. I only use it during testing.
18 RPM: Stands for revolutions per minute. In Formula 1 racing, this is limited to 19,000 by means of a governor. The upper limit for a standard petrol-driven car engine is between 6,000 and 9,000 RPM.
19 TYRE: Activates the rear light and informs the system of the diameter of the tires. DRY is short for dry weather. The abbreviation RL means the rear warning light will be activated. INT RL lets the system know that intermediate tires are being used, XTR RL means extreme-weather tires.
20 CLU: This stands for Clutch. This control allows me to select one of 12 points at which the clutch engages. The clutch is made of carbon-fiber and is a lot lighter than its counterpart in a conventional production car.
21 Fuel: This knob allows me to make the fuel mix leaner or richer. This knob allows me to make the fuel mix leaner or richer. The lower the number on the control, the less fuel the driver uses.
22 Pedal: This control determines the relationship between the travel of the gas pedal and engine output.
23 Paddle: Located beneath the steering wheel, these paddles let me change up (right) or down a gear.
24 Clutch lever: I activate these two levers using my middle finger.

Mihay
Supermoderator

Mesaj de Mihay » Lun Iul 27, 2009 2:14 pm

deese Grupa N este la fel in toata lumea :mrgreen:

Deese
Omul cu plasticele

Mesaj de Deese » Lun Iul 27, 2009 2:30 pm

La specificatii da, nu si la bugete si dezvoltari probabil,nu ?

Mihay
Supermoderator

Mesaj de Mihay » Lun Iul 27, 2009 2:40 pm

o masina de grupa N din Japonia, Anglia sau ce mai vrei tu este identica cu cea din Ro , de regula Romanii le iau de afara ca nu exista un preparator la noi . Grupa N este clasa regina sa zicem la raliuri , cea care conteaza cel mai mult in clasamentele FIA, cu specificatii aproape de fabrica, si multe restrictii

Deese
Omul cu plasticele

Mesaj de Deese » Lun Iul 27, 2009 2:53 pm

Da, dar C4 WRC e din clasa diferita de cele de care zici tu.
Pe langa WRC mai exista PWRC (production WRC) - care e fosta Cupa a grupei N si J-WRC (Junior WRC)
Probabil Evo-ul ala intra in P-WRC nu in WRC, cel putin asa cred.

Mihay
Supermoderator

Mesaj de Mihay » Lun Iul 27, 2009 3:03 pm

da Gr.N sau PWRC e acelasi lucru

Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “WRC, F1...”