WelshGuy Citroen C4

All about C4
mituc
Marca si model masina:Mazda 3 MPS BK

Mesaj de mituc » Mar Feb 20, 2007 6:23 pm

Adrian scrie:I lost my guarantee for the suspension, because I have 17 inch whells! So, it is all about luck with the dealer!
Well, this sucks!
It makes no sense for them to invalidate the warranty for the suspension since your can can have for 7x17" rims (and 205/50/r15 tires - eventually, 225/45 should be fine as well) as specified in the registration card of your car.
You should go to the car dealler and yell at those guys a little bit... :roll:

Or, what was the reason why they invalidated the warranty for the suspension? I'm very curious because I'm thinking pretty seriously to get some OZ Ultraleggera 18" rims myself, but this of course after I'll have the approval from those guys at the Romanian Car Registration Service (Registrul Auto Roman - how do I say this in English?).
Rablamentul atomic C4 1.6i 110CP 5p (ex)

Visul meu cel mai umed sa e merg cu un kaiac cu visle de titan pe o mare de capete de prosti.
All I wanna do... is have some fucked! And I've got a feeling... that I'm not the only one!

Welshguy

Mesaj de Welshguy » Mie Feb 21, 2007 10:20 am

That sucks mate. Sorry to hear they are a bit touchy about your new alloys. :shock:

newt
CPatratzel
Marca si model masina:Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 4matic

Mesaj de newt » Mie Feb 21, 2007 10:23 am

Darren,

What aftermarket brake components can you get int the UK? Disks, pads, calipers? What brands?

Cheers,
Florin.
Jupiter Red CLA 250 4matic | AMG Sport | AMG Exclusive | Night | ILS | Command Online | RVC | Sunroof | Harman/Kardon
Ex: Golf V alb, 1.9TDI 105CP M6 Comfortline, ESP, clima bi-zona, cotiera
Ex: C4 coupe luciferos 1.6i 16v 110cp, VTR + clima bi-zona, monograme, sticker, '06

Welshguy

Mesaj de Welshguy » Joi Feb 22, 2007 6:07 pm

I'm not sure sorry newt - never really been interested in aftermarket brakes. If I get a chance though I will look into it for you.

Porteiro

Mesaj de Porteiro » Mar Mar 06, 2007 12:11 am

ouau! you have precious a very pretty car... would say I. I invite to you to that you register in the forum of Spain of the C4. www.câtreros.es A hug from Spain
Imagine
MY KOPITO
http://www.c4atreros.es" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Porteiro

Mesaj de Porteiro » Mar Mar 06, 2007 12:12 am

By the way, that rims are first? that tire measurement you took? the truth is that they are left to both rims a hug precious from Spain
Imagine
MY KOPITO
http://www.c4atreros.es" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

OscarFarr
Marca si model masina:Citroen C4 Picasso 1.6 HDI

Re: WelshGuy Citroen C4

Mesaj de OscarFarr » Vin Iun 18, 2021 10:04 am

Merky books are continually astonishing. Furthermore, have the ideal substance to impart to us. I really like them for imparting these books to us as we can get essaysontime.com reviews to improve our composing abilities. Such web journals and books are difficult to come by anyplace. So one should be extremely cautious in such a manner.

Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Citroen C4”