Angel Eyes/Becuri Extremevision, Bluevision,Cool Blue etc
- eduardo_didi
- Edi Talent
- Mesaje: 1602
- Membru din: Dum Feb 18, 2007 8:37 pm
- Localitate: Bucuresti
- Deese
- Omul cu plasticele
- Mesaje: 6710
- Membru din: Joi Aug 02, 2007 12:27 pm
- Numar Inmatriculare: B22DSM
- Localitate: Bucuresti
- Kai-GER
- Mesaje: 7
- Membru din: Joi Dec 06, 2007 11:54 am
- Localitate: Köln / Deutschland
- Contact:
Since a few weeks Mishu (shomoyoque) has the Philips NightGuide (double lifetime) mounted, which I know from a reliable source 
I'm very curious to read about his experiences, although one has to admit that the current season with it'S late time of darkness is not the best time for testing light bulbs.
Anyway, in case he's content about the bulbs, maybe I'll consider them too as replacement once my X-Treme Power are burnt.
I'm very curious to read about his experiences, although one has to admit that the current season with it'S late time of darkness is not the best time for testing light bulbs.
Anyway, in case he's content about the bulbs, maybe I'll consider them too as replacement once my X-Treme Power are burnt.
-
shomoyoque
- Mesaje: 912
- Membru din: Vin Feb 16, 2007 9:04 am
- Localitate: Bucuresti/Constanta
- Contact:

The thing with Nightguides is that they have a slightly yellowish stripe on one side of the bulb and a blueish stripe on the other side. The outcome of that can be seen in the pic above, at least in theory. Actually, I only had one opportunity to test them and the feeling was good.
I didn't quite noticed the difference in colour but instead I can sum up two great features:
- you get enough light to see everything; the light has a different structure, you can actually see that.
- you also get a nice feeling that you do not blind the guys coming from the other side of the road. I am quite sensitive with my eyes and everytime I drive at night I have to fight with bad aftermarket xenons and/or wrongly setup of the classic bulbs.
Another thing is that I didn't find a big difference in terms of light power vs the standard philips's I had, but I would definitly recommend these bulbs especially for their optimal colour balance and high level of safety offered. Hopefully they will also have that double lifetime so much advertised.
Thanks a lot Kai for the bulbs but I guess your xtreme's are much suitable for the autobahn and the area arround Cologne. However you will have the chance to test the nightguides soon on my car and you will get a better picture of them I hope.
Citroen C4 Coupe VTR 1.4 90 cp
- Kai-GER
- Mesaje: 7
- Membru din: Joi Dec 06, 2007 11:54 am
- Localitate: Köln / Deutschland
- Contact:
Re: Angel Eyes/Becuri Extremevision, Bluevision,Cool Blue etc
Last weekend one of my Philips X-Treme Power was blown. I mounted them last October, so they did not last even a year. I have to say that I drive around 80% of the time with headlamps switched on, still they had the shortest lifetime of all bulbs I ever had, even the BlueVision lasted longer (ca. 1 full year).
I made a quick replacement with one Philips Premium bulb (nothing else was available on that day), and it is not darker than the remaining X-Treme Power, so this shows that not only the lifetime is short, but the light intensity of the X-Tremes deteriorates quickly to a standard level.
I will not buy them again, and I hope that Mishu will have more luck with the allegedly double-lifetime NightGuides.
I made a quick replacement with one Philips Premium bulb (nothing else was available on that day), and it is not darker than the remaining X-Treme Power, so this shows that not only the lifetime is short, but the light intensity of the X-Tremes deteriorates quickly to a standard level.
I will not buy them again, and I hope that Mishu will have more luck with the allegedly double-lifetime NightGuides.
- Aiurica
- Mesaje: 11244
- Membru din: Joi Aug 30, 2007 10:54 am
- Marca si model masina: C4 2.0 VTS by Loeb
- Numar Inmatriculare: B 32 WRC
- Contact:
Re: Angel Eyes/Becuri Extremevision, Bluevision,Cool Blue etc
MIshu should be on forum more often !!!
Shame on him !
sry about the light bulb
Shame on him !
sry about the light bulb
By Loeb no.1882 2.0 16 VVT-VTS 180 hp
By Aiurica 1.6 16v 110 hp -Sold
By Aiurica 1.6 16v 110 hp -Sold
- Deese
- Omul cu plasticele
- Mesaje: 6710
- Membru din: Joi Aug 02, 2007 12:27 pm
- Numar Inmatriculare: B22DSM
- Localitate: Bucuresti
Re: Angel Eyes/Becuri Extremevision, Bluevision,Cool Blue etc
Hehe...maybe they're made in Romania 
C4 Cactus 2017 Baltic Blue 1.2 puretech 110cv
C4 Hatchback 2007 Noir Obsidien 1.6i 110cv
Sandero Stepway 2017 Rouge de Feu 0,9 TCe 90cv
C4 Hatchback 2007 Noir Obsidien 1.6i 110cv
Sandero Stepway 2017 Rouge de Feu 0,9 TCe 90cv
-
B 59 RIP
- Mesaje: 52
- Membru din: Vin Mar 02, 2007 4:38 pm
Re: Angel Eyes/Becuri Extremevision, Bluevision,Cool Blue etc
Salut mi-am cumparat si eu niste faruri angel eyes si m-ar interesa daca afecteaza la garantie daca le pun pe masina si unde as putea sa le montez si eu
C4 coupe 1.6 110 cp vtr negru feb 2007
-
B 59 RIP
- Mesaje: 52
- Membru din: Vin Mar 02, 2007 4:38 pm
Re: Angel Eyes/Becuri Extremevision, Bluevision,Cool Blue etc
pana la urma mi le-am montat singur,dar spuneti-mi si mie cum e treaba cu garantia.
C4 coupe 1.6 110 cp vtr negru feb 2007
- Aiurica
- Mesaje: 11244
- Membru din: Joi Aug 30, 2007 10:54 am
- Marca si model masina: C4 2.0 VTS by Loeb
- Numar Inmatriculare: B 32 WRC
- Contact:
Re: Angel Eyes/Becuri Extremevision, Bluevision,Cool Blue etc
atata timp cat nu ai probleme pe parte el;ectrica, nici garantia nu iti e afectata.
daca Doamne Fereste ai probleme...or sa aratae cu degetul...eteeee....ai pus faruri si daia.
daca Doamne Fereste ai probleme...or sa aratae cu degetul...eteeee....ai pus faruri si daia.
By Loeb no.1882 2.0 16 VVT-VTS 180 hp
By Aiurica 1.6 16v 110 hp -Sold
By Aiurica 1.6 16v 110 hp -Sold
- Deese
- Omul cu plasticele
- Mesaje: 6710
- Membru din: Joi Aug 02, 2007 12:27 pm
- Numar Inmatriculare: B22DSM
- Localitate: Bucuresti
Re: Angel Eyes/Becuri Extremevision, Bluevision,Cool Blue etc
Ma bag si eu pe topicul asta cu o intrebare....exista faruri pt C4 (ma refer la tot blocul optic) cu lupa?
Sa fie tot cu becuri cu halogen, dar sa aiba si lupa.
Sa fie tot cu becuri cu halogen, dar sa aiba si lupa.
C4 Cactus 2017 Baltic Blue 1.2 puretech 110cv
C4 Hatchback 2007 Noir Obsidien 1.6i 110cv
Sandero Stepway 2017 Rouge de Feu 0,9 TCe 90cv
C4 Hatchback 2007 Noir Obsidien 1.6i 110cv
Sandero Stepway 2017 Rouge de Feu 0,9 TCe 90cv
-
Shadow
- AfterDark Racing Club
- Mesaje: 3159
- Membru din: Sâm Feb 10, 2007 11:53 am
- Localitate: Bucuresti
- Contact:
Re: Angel Eyes/Becuri Extremevision, Bluevision,Cool Blue etc
Pai pe farurile aftermarket poti sa pui halogen...de fapt se recomanda halogen pe ele.
Iar cele pe crom sunt foarte apropiate de cele stock dar au lupa si parerea mea ca arata mult mai bine.
Iar cele pe crom sunt foarte apropiate de cele stock dar au lupa si parerea mea ca arata mult mai bine.
Mitsubishi Evolution X MR - Wicked White
Honda Civic Type-R FN2 - Milano Red (ex)
C4 coupe - Inferno Red (ex)
Honda Civic Type-R FN2 - Milano Red (ex)
C4 coupe - Inferno Red (ex)
