Angel Eyes/Becuri Extremevision, Bluevision,Cool Blue etc

Eleroane,Kituri de caroserie,Geamuri Fumurii,Xenoane, Roti/Cauciucuri
Scrie răspuns
qBALLC4
Mesaje: 75
Membru din: Lun Iul 02, 2007 2:32 pm
Numar Inmatriculare: b 57 tuy
Localitate: Braila
Contact:

Mesaj de qBALLC4 »

http://www.kptuning.com/index.php?cPath ... 9e674002eb
ce ziceti??????
cate triple pt c4 coupe
:D
Adrian
Membru 'tunat'
Mesaje: 1296
Membru din: Mar Feb 13, 2007 10:23 pm
Localitate: Bucuresti

Mesaj de Adrian »

Mi se par scumpe rau...
adica au cateva leduri, numai la pozitie si vor 275 de euro?
Iti dai seama ca la noi ajung la 1200-1300 lei?
Enorm...
Avatar utilizator
Kai-GER
Mesaje: 7
Membru din: Joi Dec 06, 2007 11:54 am
Localitate: Köln / Deutschland
Contact:

Mesaj de Kai-GER »

shomoyoque scrie:ImagineImagineImagineImagine

De la stanga la dreapta: philips normal, philips blue vision, philips power2night si philips x-treme_power...
Cand o sa vina timpul cred ca o sa ma tenteze x-treme power...

Ce parere aveti?
Hi all,
as I have the pleasure to currently drive at night with the Philips X-Treme Power in H7 version (which I got as a birthday gift from shomoyoque), I wanted to comment on them, and also on some other light bulbs I have experience with.

I own a Skoda Fabia, 2005 model, which has a powerful, yet geometrically a bit "challenging" light, meaning the light beams lack a bit of precision and hence are difficult to adjust, but once this is achieved the light is very powerful for H7 lamps.

I drive a lot on unlit country roads, with a lot of animal crossings (deers, boars, foxes), so I have to rely a lot on my view, that's why I also have untinted windows. Additionally for security reasons I always drive with headlights switched on, at all daytimes. In summer, when I am not driving in the dark, I use Philips or Osram Standard (in Germany around 7-9 EUR per bulb), in order not to waste the expensive special bulbs for nothing.

The switch from Osram Standard to the Philips X-Tremes at first was disappointing. The light colour is the same, hence if you do not have a direct comparison, you won't see a difference. Ok, I fitted one standard back in, and left the X-Treme in the other lamp. Hey, from a first eyesight the X-Tremes looked approx. 50% brighter. Good.

Off to the highways (3 lanes usually). Impressive performance. A Golf V with halogen light passes me, and its light looks a lot weaker. A Mercedes W211 with Xenon light passes, and the X-Tremes can easily compete with the brightness of its Xenon. Of course, the beam of the Xenon lamp is a lot more blueish.

On the really dark country roads the X-Tremes are a killer. The beam is strong and very wide. The geometry of the filament is so precise that adjusting the lights was a sheer pleasure. Result: reflexion poles on the right border are fully lit even in 150 m distance! Especially on wet roads the performance is impressive. The green strips on the left and right of the roads are nicely lit, so crossing animals can be seen early, a lot earlier than with standard lamps.

Ok, enough cheering. After all in Germany these bulbs cost EUR 45 per pair, and one should expect a performance like this. Thumbs up.

Other bulbs I had tested:


Philips Premium: same as Osram or Philips Standard in H7. Reason: the Premium technology already is the standard for H7. Only H1, H3 and H4 lamps profit from the higher inner gas pressure of the Premium's technology. Filament's geometry is a bit unprecise.

Osram Standard: performance like the Philips Premium (due to the aforementioned reason), but a better geometry. Pretty good standard light for a good price (EUR 7-9 per piece, but difficult to obtain some in aftermarket shops)

Philips Blue Vision: Good and white light. Performance similar to standard bulbs, but a lot more white-ish. Colour somewhat between real Xenon and halogen lights. Yet on wet roads, due to higher refraction of the stronger blue part of the light spectrum (caused by the shorter wavelength) visibility quickly deteriorates, but this is an issue it shares with real Xenon. Nice optical effect with only few drawbacks, ok for those who do not like the yellowish halogen light, but for a high price (in Germany 39 EUR per pair).

Osram Cool Blue: stronger than the Philips Blue Vision, with a similar colouring. Same drawbacks on wet surfaces. An even better buy for those who like the white-effect. In Germany sold for EUR 25 per bulb ( :shock: doamne!)

My résumé: If you want power, the Philips X-Treme Power are a good buy. Currently it can't get stronger in H7 in a legal and quality way. The Osram and Philips blue bulbs are ok, but have only standard performance for a high price, but of course the white eye-candy sight ;-)

Just out this winter are the Osram Nightbreaker, which with their +90% performance are said to outcompete the Philips X-Treme Power (+80%), but this still has to be proven. Yet the Osram bulbs often outperform the corresponding Philips products in tests, even if only by a hairbreadth.

Sorry for the lengthy text in English (my Romanian just suxx), but I wanted to go into deep a bit.

By the way, the owner of the shop, who provided me with the pics above, admitted that they were obtained using the H4 versions of the bulbs, so they cannot be directly compared with the H7 version, but the result comes close.

And thanks to Mishu/shomoyoque who has provided the object of this test ;-)

Greetings,
Kai.
mituc
Mesaje: 9122
Membru din: Sâm Feb 10, 2007 6:18 pm
Marca si model masina: Mazda 3 MPS BK
Localitate: Iasi
Contact:

Mesaj de mituc »

Hello there Kai,

It just doesn't matter that your romanian suxx though, despite this your mini "user guide" was quite helpful :) I'm also thinking to get rid of some after market xenon lights and switch back to halogens, but before doing this I'll have to compare them with some good halogens and also to try to adjust the the xenon bulbs I have (they are a lot better than the stock halogen bulbs, but I have the feeling that there are better halogens than these xenons I have). A good adjustment makes a real big difference.
Rablamentul atomic C4 1.6i 110CP 5p (ex)

Visul meu cel mai umed sa e merg cu un kaiac cu visle de titan pe o mare de capete de prosti.
All I wanna do... is have some fucked! And I've got a feeling... that I'm not the only one!
Avatar utilizator
silvius
Mesaje: 2430
Membru din: Dum Feb 11, 2007 1:25 am
Numar Inmatriculare: B08BBK
Localitate: Bucuresti / Varna
Contact:

Mesaj de silvius »

if you have well centered the after market xenon it will be great. I used Xtreme Power, but it is not like Xenon. When I put my xenon bulbs was catastrophic because was not adjusted. After adjusting was and are great. The Xtreme power bulbs are brighter then the ther bulbs, the light is white, but not like the xenon.
The xenon which I put are regular 35W at 6000K.
Evidently that I recommend for those which are using halogen lamps to switch on Xtreme power which are great
C4 by silvius , K&N, Borla, si cate si mai cate
Dodge Grand Caravan V6 3,8L !!!
Avatar utilizator
Deese
Omul cu plasticele
Mesaje: 6710
Membru din: Joi Aug 02, 2007 12:27 pm
Numar Inmatriculare: B22DSM
Localitate: Bucuresti

Mesaj de Deese »

Recomandati-mi si mie niste becuri pt.
1. faza lunga
2.pozitii
3. Proiectoare

http://www.lighting.philips.com/in_en/c ... ng&lang=en

Pt faza scurta am pus Extreme Vision
C4 Cactus 2017 Baltic Blue 1.2 puretech 110cv
C4 Hatchback 2007 Noir Obsidien 1.6i 110cv
Sandero Stepway 2017 Rouge de Feu 0,9 TCe 90cv
Avatar utilizator
Tomita
cre8or
Mesaje: 4721
Membru din: Dum Feb 11, 2007 8:11 pm
Marca si model masina: Citroen C4 coupe noir obsidien vtr pack +
Numar Inmatriculare: . . AG ... OPUS
Localitate: pitesti
Contact:

Mesaj de Tomita »

macar exista in final o varietate de produse pentru stopurile de c4...nu merita 270 euro sub nici o forma, dar asta e piata si ei se iau dupa pretul pietei...asteptam si alte modele, poate se reduce pretul...
fata de primul model de stop aftermarket (lexus style) sunt un pas destul de mare spre mai bine
Led there b:LIGHT
http://www.facebook.com/OPUSWorkshop

Discutii despre personalizari LED
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=6024

Oferte personalizare cu LED interior-exterior
viewtopic.php?f=95&t=6022&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=led
Avatar utilizator
Kai-GER
Mesaje: 7
Membru din: Joi Dec 06, 2007 11:54 am
Localitate: Köln / Deutschland
Contact:

Mesaj de Kai-GER »

silvius scrie:if you have well centered the after market xenon it will be great. I used Xtreme Power, but it is not like Xenon. When I put my xenon bulbs was catastrophic because was not adjusted. After adjusting was and are great.
Well, xenon burners in lamps constructed for halogen bulbs are totally illegal in Germany, and the car even might be confiscated by the police, not to speak about the penalty and fine you will get for it.

So, it definitely is not an option in Germany (I do not know about the legal situation in other EU countries though). And switching to the original Skoda xenon equipment, which includes the lamps, the burners, the power transformers, the leveling actuators plus the rear-axle sensor plus the lamp-washing equipment, would cost around EUR 1500, just the material. Mounting and adjusting (which only a Skoda shop can do, due to the necessary basic setting via OBD) would cost an extra EUR 300, depending on the shops prices (which are varying between EUR 65/h and EUR 90/h in Germany).

Looking at those costs I'll definitely stick with my X-Tremes and will try the Osram Nightbreakers when the Philips are burnt out... :wink:
Avatar utilizator
silvius
Mesaje: 2430
Membru din: Dum Feb 11, 2007 1:25 am
Numar Inmatriculare: B08BBK
Localitate: Bucuresti / Varna
Contact:

Mesaj de silvius »

with correct adjusting it will be no problem because nobody will see the difference. But if the lamps are incorrect adjusted will blind the others. Each time when I start the car I adjust the level depending on the load of the car, so nobody could be blinded because me. In Romania we have other regulations, but believe me that we have here hundreads of cars with halogen lamps not adjusted witch blind you during the night. This is a big problem when you are on our main national roads where you push the acceleration :?
C4 by silvius , K&N, Borla, si cate si mai cate
Dodge Grand Caravan V6 3,8L !!!
Avatar utilizator
muntos
Mesaje: 797
Membru din: Lun Mar 26, 2007 3:34 pm
Numar Inmatriculare: B-333-VTS
Contact:

Mesaj de muntos »

Iar le incurc, spuneti-mi va rog pentru proiectoare ce tip de bec este ? H1, H11... ?
C4 1.6i 16v 110CP berlina...restul e istorie
B-333-VTS
Avatar utilizator
muntos
Mesaje: 797
Membru din: Lun Mar 26, 2007 3:34 pm
Numar Inmatriculare: B-333-VTS
Contact:

Mesaj de muntos »

Haideti careva cu un raspuns sa ma luminati si pe mine :)
C4 1.6i 16v 110CP berlina...restul e istorie
B-333-VTS
Avatar utilizator
eduardo_didi
Edi Talent
Mesaje: 1602
Membru din: Dum Feb 18, 2007 8:37 pm
Localitate: Bucuresti

Mesaj de eduardo_didi »

h11 data viitoare cauta mai atent ca o sa gasesti
http://www.motorsportnews.ro" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Avatar utilizator
silvius
Mesaje: 2430
Membru din: Dum Feb 11, 2007 1:25 am
Numar Inmatriculare: B08BBK
Localitate: Bucuresti / Varna
Contact:

Mesaj de silvius »

faza luna h1, faza scurta h7
Proiectoarele de ceata mi se pare h11, dar scrie in manualul masinii cel mai simplu :)
C4 by silvius , K&N, Borla, si cate si mai cate
Dodge Grand Caravan V6 3,8L !!!
Avatar utilizator
muntos
Mesaje: 797
Membru din: Lun Mar 26, 2007 3:34 pm
Numar Inmatriculare: B-333-VTS
Contact:

Mesaj de muntos »

Multumesc :? !
C4 1.6i 16v 110CP berlina...restul e istorie
B-333-VTS
Avatar utilizator
Deese
Omul cu plasticele
Mesaje: 6710
Membru din: Joi Aug 02, 2007 12:27 pm
Numar Inmatriculare: B22DSM
Localitate: Bucuresti

Mesaj de Deese »

E recomandat sa pun Extreme Vision la proiectoare? Adica jeneaza pe ceilalti soferi de pe contransens, asta m-ar interesa mai mult.

Pentru pozitii ce as putea sa pun ? As vrea ca banda aia luminoasa de deasupra farurilor sa fie mai uniforma si mai alba daca e posibil, cu pozitiile stock e cam galbuie-chioara.
C4 Cactus 2017 Baltic Blue 1.2 puretech 110cv
C4 Hatchback 2007 Noir Obsidien 1.6i 110cv
Sandero Stepway 2017 Rouge de Feu 0,9 TCe 90cv
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Tuning&Styling EXTERIOR”